Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Starts September 2018
The Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling will benefit learners who want to train to become a counsellor working within an agency setting.
The Level 4 Diploma provides:
- coherent vocational and professional counselling training using an integrative model
- a competence based training which highlights the development of skilled practice via experiential learning
- specific training for the role of counsellor in an agency
- the opportunity to learn a wide range of counselling theories and approaches
- a pathway onto the Open University Foundation Degree in Counselling.
At a glance
- Awarding Body - CPCAB
- Qualification Number 500/8088/
- Qualification Structure 7 mandatory units:
- Working ethically, safely and professionally as a counsellor
- Working within a counselling relationship
- Working with client diversity in counselling work
- Working within a user-centred approach to counselling
- Working with self-awareness in the counselling process
- Working within a coherent framework of counselling theory and skills
- Working self-reflectively as a counsellor
- Guided learning hours 428 over 2 years
- Credit value 120
- Minimum age 25 years
Successful candidates may progress on to:
Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills & Theory
Level 6 Certificate in Therapeutic Counselling Supervision
Open University Foundation Degree in Counselling
You must have both Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills and Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies, or their equivalent. Find out more by following this link to the CPCAB website.
Fees - £2495
Fridays 9.30am - 4.30pm
Commencing Friday 14th September 2018
Fridays 9.30am - 4.30pm.
Fees - £2495
Fees are inclusive of CPCAB registration fees, external assessment fees, and 2 residential weekends
If you wish to apply for this course, click here and print off an application form and return to The Banbury Counselling Academy, 69 Oxford Road, Banbury OX169AJ. If you have difficulty downloading the application form please contact reception on 01295 231320 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For those experiencing financial constraints, affordable payment plans are available. Please indicate on your application form that you wish to discuss low cost options.